All images on this website are available at no charge. Should you wish to make a donation, please feel free to do so by clicking here.
100% of the proceeds (revenues) from this site are donated to well-run charities in Nepal that spread literacy and education to rural communities, with an emphasis on young people, especially women.
Perfection of Generosity (Dana Paramita)
May I be generous
May I be kind and friendly
May I be compassionate
May I be empathetic
May I participate in others joy
May I accept things as they are
- generosity, charity, giving, and offering
- unconditional love, a boundless openness of heart and mind,
- a selfless generosity and giving which is completely free from attachment
- offering our love, compassion, time, energy, and resources to serve the highest welfare of all beings.
- unconditional and selfless; completely free of any selfish desire for gratitude, recognition, advantage, reputation, or any worldly reward.
- genuine concern for others—the truly generous motivation of the awakened heart of compassion, wisdom, and love.
- free of discrimination regarding who is worthy and who is unworthy to receive.
- cure for the afflictions of greed, miserliness, and possessiveness.
- offer our time, energy, money, food, clothing, or gifts so as to assist others.
- offer care and comfort, helping others to feel safe and peaceful.
- As Hilllel says “Do unto others what you would have them do unto you. Everything else is commentary”